- 5.5mm hardened steel bars are connected with special rivets
- Extra-soft two-component casing prevents damage to paintwork
- Color-coordinated soft-touch silicone cover for the lock body
- Abus Link Protection Shield protects against hinge sawing
- Abus XPlus cylinder provides high-level protection
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Abus Bordo Granit XPlus 6500/110 Black Folding Lock
The Bordo Granit XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is a high-security lock in a class of its own, offering maximum strength for maximum security. It is capable of withstanding even the most determined of attacks. This folding lock features 5.5mm bars manufactured from hardened steel and connected with special rivets, which offer protection against even the most determined of attacks. The Abus Link Protection Shield ensures that these rivets are not only flexible, but also extremely resistant to attacks involving sawing. The picking-resistant XPlus precision disc cylinder from Abus also has a lot to offer and guarantees outstanding protection against attempts at tampering. This combination has earned the Bordo Granit XPlus 6500 Folding Lock a phenomenal top score of 15 in the Abus Security Level System.