- Assists in the break-in process and maintains leather
- Specifically formulated from natural ingredients
- Conditions, preserves, and showerproofs your saddle
- Apply to the leather, allow to dry, and polish off
- Apply to the saddle for protection against dirt and moisture
- Use during the break-in period and after every 3-6 months
- Polish the saddle with a soft cloth before first use
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Brooks Single Jar Proofide Saddle Cream (30 ml)
Brooks Single Jar Proofide Saddle Cream helps to assist the break-in process and keep leather supple, specially formulated from natural ingredients to condition, preserve and shower-proof your saddle. Proofide is the only substance that should be used to care for your Brooks Leather Saddle, specially formulated from natural ingredients to condition, preserve, and showerproof. Apply a little of this leather saddle cream to the finished side of the leather. Allow to permeate until dry and then polish off. Also, apply Proofide to the underside of the saddle, but leave this coating on to protect against dirt and moisture. It should be used several times during the ‘breaking-in’ period and periodically (3-6 months) thereafter. It is recommended to polish the saddle with a soft cloth before first use.