- Made of strong Japanese steel
- Guarantees superior quality
- Main body has copper melted into the steel
- Conducts heat quickly and evenly
- Titanium is also added for strength and durability
- Steel is nickel free to prevent allergic reactions
- Drip-less pouring rim reduces spillage along the side of the body
- Wide flat bottom and sloped sides
- Long ergonomic handle.
- Oven and dishwasher safe
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Chantal Induction 21 Steel Fry Pan (10 in)
The construction and design of the Induction 21 Steel fry pan is made of strong Japanese steel and guarantees superior quality. The fry pan’s main body has copper melted into the steel, which effortlessly conducts heat quickly and evenly. Titanium is also added for strength and durability to endure everyday cooking. To ensure healthy cooking, the steel is nickel free to prevent allergic reactions to nickel. The drip-less pouring rim reduces spillage along the side of the body. This stainless steel fry pan is the perfect choice for frying eggs, searing fish fillets, browning chicken breasts and sautéing vegetables. It features a wide flat bottom, sloped sides and a cool to the touch, long ergonomic handle. The pan is oven and dishwasher safe.