- Troubleshooting tool for electricians and professionals
- Combines functionality of a loop calibrator with power of precision
- Wireless capabilities via Fluke Connect mobile App
- Includes 24-Volt loop power supply
- Extra-large dual display
- Enhanced two-level backlight brightness settings
- Provides 1200 ohm drive capability on mA source
- Includes 0% and 100% buttons
- Provides all standard DMM capabilities
- 20 mA DC current source/loop calibrator/simulator
Starting at $103/mo or 0% APR.
Need help deciding? Contact us right now!
In the box
Fluke 789 ProcessMeter
- Fluke 789 ProcessMeter
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- 4 x AA 1.5 V Alkaline Batteries (Installed)
- TL71 Safety-Designed Test Lead Set
Fluke 789 ProcessMeter
The Fluke 789 ProcessMeter is the ultimate troubleshooting tool for electricians and instrumentation professionals. It combines the functionality of a loop calibrator with the power of a digital multimeter, and the wireless capabilities of Fluke Connect connectivity with optional IR3000FC module. In addition to the large display, the Fluke 787 is extra bright with two levels of backlighting. Its built-in, selectable 250 ohm HART resistor eliminates the need to carry a separate resistor.
The 789 also has a 24-Volt loop supply, which reduces the need to carry a separate power supply when doing offline transmitter testing. You can add an optional temperature measurement module and the wireless data logging capabilities of the Fluke Connect mobile app to log data wirelessly to your smart phone and review it from a remote location. The process technicians can do a lot more while carrying a lot less. This ProcessMeter offers externally accessible fuses and batteries for easy replacement.
The 789 ProcessMeter includes 0% and 100% buttons to toggle between 4 and 20 mA sourcing for a quick span check. It provides all standard DMM capabilities including frequency measurement to 20 kHz, Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes, and diode test and continuity beeper. It provides 20 mA DC current source/loop calibrator/simulator. The device offers manual step (100%, 25%, Coarse, Fine) plus auto step and auto ramp. It also delivers 0.1% DC voltage accuracy and 0.05% DC current accuracy.