- LDG Green Laser Line Detector
- Designed and tested to survive a one meter drop
- Provides the precision you need with high accuracy
- Designed for use in high ambient light settings
- Visual and audible indicators
- Compatible with Fluke-180LR
- Fast settling, self-leveling gimbal
- One button operation designed to toggle to different presets
- Magnetic wall bracket
- Easy to use
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Fluke LDG Green Laser Line Detector
The Fluke LDG Green Laser Line Detector is built with the ruggedness you’d expect from every Fluke tool. Designed and tested to survive a one meter drop, you can rely on your Fluke laser level every time you reach for it.
The professional grade tool provides the precision you need with high accuracy and superb durability. A line laser easily replaces a chalk line when installing switching gear or mechanical equipment, eliminating the risk of imprecise or smeared chalk. Lasers will also make quick work of aligning and installing conduit. The LDG line detector is designed for use in high ambient light settings. Visual and audible indicators are convenient for ease of use. The Fluke LDG is compatible with Fluke-180LR. Additionally, the fast settling, self-leveling gimbal gives you accurate reference points and lines almost instantly.
The Fluke line detector is super easy to use. A one button operation is designed to toggle to different presets. Thanks to the magnetic wall bracket, stable mounting and fast layout is simple and easy.
- Accurate layout and transfer
- Light cans, other overhead fixtures, outlets
- Vaulted or high ceilings
HVAC Technicians and installers:
- Align and plumb all chases, strut, and conduit through a trapeze
- Installation of ductwork (magnetic strap, floor to ceiling transfer of points)
- Level lines for pipe, conduit