- Hand-harvested at an altitude of more than 3,000m
- Extracted from a deposit in the Andes mountain range
- Rich in iron, calcium, potassium, and magnesium
- Pink color comes from the high iron content
- Pairs perfectly with grilled red meat, roasts, and many more
- Can also try it with raw vegetables
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Peugeot Andean Pink Salt Cube (12.25 oz)
Peugeot's Andean Pink Salt is hand-harvested at an altitude of more than 3,000m, where it is naturally protected by the volcanic rock of the Andes mountain range.
Extracted from a deposit in the Andes mountain range that is several million years old, Andean Pink Salt is rich in iron, calcium, potassium, and magnesium making it a very healthy choice.
High Iron Content
Its pink color comes from high iron content, which is essentially a trace element. It delivers an intense saline flavor to the mouth without being overpowering.
Blends with Non-Veg and Veg
In the kitchen, it pairs perfectly with grilled red meat, roasts, oily fish, and sauce-based dishes. You can also try it with raw vegetables. It is recommended to grind the salt at the very last moment in a salt mill without exceeding the maximum daily salt intake of 5g.
Glass cube presentation presents well in your kitchen and added to a Peugeot salt Mill makes for a great gift.