- Fits standard 3/4 x 3/8-inch miter gauge slot
- Easy indexing allows for adjustments at multiple angles
- Adjustable Flip Stop can be used with 3/4-inch thick fence
- 20-inch fence extends to 36 inches
- CNC-machined aluminum components
- Guide Bar is made from custom rolled steel
- 34 Swiss-turned stainless steel parts
- Laser engraved for accuracy
- Anodized for durability
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
JessEm 07150 Mite-R-Excel II Miter Gauge
JessEm's Mite-R-Excel II is the Cadillac of miter gauges. It features nine miter detents with a spring-loaded indexing pin for easy adjustments at 0, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45-degrees for accurate results every time you cut. The front fence extrusion is 20-inch in length with a telescopic stop that extends up to 36-inch and the adjustable flip stop can be used with a sacrificial fence up to 3/4-inch thick. The Mite-R-Excel II also features JessEm's unique fence locating knob will allow you to quickly reset your fence back to the correct distance to the blade. Bar snuggers ensure a secure fit in standard 3/4 x 3/8-inch miter channels, and the adjustable fence mount enables you to easily square up the fence to the bar. JessEm products are known for their superior quality construction, and this miter gauge is no exception. The guide bar is made of Sheffield Steel, high-quality steel from England. In addition, the fence parts are made from anodized, extruded aluminum for long-lasting durability, and the degree markings are laser-etched for accuracy.