- 15% less muscle exertion, easier cutting
- Serrated blade, clean finish
- Improved external latch design
- More cuts, less effort
- U.S ergonomic performance certification
- Flush hardware allows for smooth cuts
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
DeWalt Ergo Straight Cut Aviation Snip
The DeWalt Ergo Straight Cut Aviation Snip was designed with a reduced handle span, providing a lower level of muscle effort required while cutting tough materials. This tool is traditionally used for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather, copper, and 18 to 22-Gauge sheet metal. The snip's serrated cutting edge prevent materials from slipping during use and the slip-resistant, bi-material cushion grip ensures a firm, comfortable grip.