- Makes steep roofs safer for you and your employees
- Secures a PiViT Ladder Tool on an asphalt shingled roof
- Eliminates the difficulty to secure a toe-board or a ladder
- Easily secured by lifting up a shingle and nailing the Roof Boot
- Easy to handle
- Designed for tool tether
- Secures on up to a 20 pitch roof
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
ProVisionTools Roof Boot Roof Bracket (Pair Of 2)
The ProVision Tools Roof Boot makes steep roofs safer for you and your employees. The Roof Boot's main function is to secure a PiViT Ladder Tool on a 7/12 pitch (or greater) asphalt shingled roof. The Roof Boot eliminates the difficulty to secure a toe-board or a ladder when you are working on a roof. It’s easily secured by lifting up a shingle and nailing the Roof Boot as instructed. The Roof Boot is easy to handle, designed for tool tether, and secures on up to a 20 pitch roof.