- Front part of the dough scraper is made of silicone
- Temperature-resistant up to +220-degree-C
- Functional part has soft and smooth side for easy operation
- Hard side is suitable for clean smoothing
- Used in non-stick frying pans
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Rosle Silicone Spatula (32cm, Black)
Rosle Silicone Spatula is used in non-stick pans. The front part of the dough scraper is 32cm long, is made of hard-wearing silicone, which is temperature-resistant up to +220-degree-C and insensitive to grease, oil, and acids. The functional part has a diameter of 7.5 cm and has a soft and a hard side. The soft side adapts to bowl and pan curves. The hard side is suitable for clean smoothing.