- Durable, lightweight in-mold construction
- Nine fixed vents and AirEvac ventilation system
- Self-adjusting lifestyle fit system flexes to match head shape
- Airflow climate control in virtually any environment
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads are audio-chip compatible
- Removable goggle strap lock for streamlined shell
- Outdoor Tech audio system compatible
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Smith Optics Maze Snow Helmet (Medium, Matte Black)
Boots, helmet, goggles, gloves, pass. The morning checklist makes sure you're ready to ride. The Smith Maze Snow Helmet is the go-to helmet for clean, modern, minimalist design. It features a lightweight in-mold construction and is renown as the world's lightest certified snow helmet. It offers a great fit and is well vented for maximum comfort--a self adjusting lifestyle fit system provides a custom fit. Don't let its minimalist exterior fool you, nine fixed vents and our proven AirEvac tech keep the air flowing and your goggles fog-free. Buckle up, tune in, and hit the hill.
Designed to deliver superior protection along with a low profile, the Smith Maze Snow Helmet's in-mold construction consists of a polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner. This dual layer build provides superior protection from impact.
Snapfit SL2 Ear Pads
Smith SL2 ear pads consist of an inner surface of technical materials for comfortable seal from wind and cold weather. During warmer climates in the spring, you can remove the ear pads to reduce weight and maximize cooling of the helmet.
Airflow Climate Control
The Smith Maze Snow Helmet features 9 strategically placed vents for maximum climate control in virtually any environment. Airflow is maximized by heat exhaustion in warmer temperatures simultaneously keeping cold air drafts out.