- 5X magnification
- Ten-millimeter objective diameter
- Two-millimeter exit pupil
- 7.0 twilight factor
- 300-foot field of view at 1,000 yards
- 13-foot close focus
- +/- 4.0 dpt diopter range
- 16.5-millimeter eye relief
- Weather-proof housing sealed against water spray
- -4 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit functional temperature range
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Zeiss 5x10 T* MiniQuick Monocular
An incredible gift idea for those who appreciate clever engineering, the 5x10 T* MiniQuick is a fun example of Zeiss performance in a nimble package. No bigger or heavier than a fountain pen-clips to shirt pockets it rewards the viewer with an impressive field-of-view, with or without eyeglasses. The MiniQuick doubles as a magnifier; just look through the objective end. Ideal for travelers, scientists, patrons of the arts, peace officers, outdoor adventurers, or anyone who needs discreet optics at their fingertips Carl Zeiss monoculars provide remarkably crisp, bright image quality and large fields of view, encased in a sleek, elegant profile. Each model features patented T* anti-reflective multi-coating and non-slip housing. The compact, go-anywhere 5x10 MiniQuick model is no larger or heavier than a fountain pen, and includes a handy pocket clip.