- Ideal for gravel and trail bikes
- Precise fit high-tensile steel tools
- Lightweight and compact aluminum frame
- Side grips for a secure handhold
- #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 hex wrenches
- #2 Philips and #2 flat screwdrivers
- #0, 1, 2, and 3 spoke wrenches
- T-25 torx
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Crankbrothers M17 Bike Multi-Tool (Silver)
The Crankbrothers M17 Bike Multi-Tool is the ideal accessory for gravel and trail bike maintenance. It combines precise fit high-tensile steel tools in a lightweight and compact aluminum frame. Side grips provide a secure handhold even when you're wearing gloves.
The Crankbrothers M17 Bike Multi-Tool features number 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 hex wrenches, 8mm and 10mm open wrenches, and number 0, 1, 2, and 3 spoke wrenches. It also features a number 2 Philips screwdriver, a number 2 flat screwdriver, and a T-25 torx. It's the ideal trailside companion to have for fixing mechanical issues and making adjustments.
Pursuing perfection down to the smallest detail, Crankbrothers creates mountain bike components that deliver superior function through disruptive design. Tested and proven by world-class athletes, Crankbrothers products are designed to reinvent the riding experience.