- Dual track fastening system with adjustable scales
- Fits tables from 24 to 32" long and 1/2" to 1-1/4" thick
- Zero-reference and fast, repeatable set-ups
- Comes with a measuring scale
- Precision machined 6061 aluminum built
- Glides smoothly in the tracks and locks firm
- High-density fiberboard sub-fences
- Dust port for vacuum hose fitting
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
JessEm Mast-R-Fence II Router Table Fence
The JessEm Mast-R-Fence II looks as beautiful as its function and features dual-track fastening system with adjustable scales that can be set for a zero-reference and fast, repeatable set-ups. It comes with a measuring scale along the top face for the Fence-Stop accessory (available separately).
The Mast-R-Fence II is constructed of precision machined 6061 aluminum with a red anodized finish. It smoothly glides in the tracks and locks firm with the twist of our "high-boy" lock down knobs.
The fence has been developed with high-density fiberboard sub-fences that have been edge banded for long life. The sub-fence faces can be adjusted tool free with convenient locking knobs on the backside of the fence. Its dust port fitting is designed with an inside diameter that accepts a 2-1/4" diameter vacuum hose fitting and outside diameter that accepts a 2-1/2" vacuum hose fitting.
Fence Face Shimming Bars
The fence features JessEm’s unique fence face shimming bars. These bars are made of anodized aluminum with one side designed to offset the fence face 1/32" and the other 1/16". When not in use they conveniently store on the backside of the fence.